Full terms & conditions
The following are the terms and condition of entry to the 2018 RNR MTB Adventure (“the event”) May 5 - 10, 2018.
The terms are not negotiable and by entering the event via on-line registration and paying the registration fee, you are hereby acknowledging your acceptance of the terms and conditions. (For participants under 18, a parent or guardian accepts the terms by completing the registration.)
I AGREE TO PARTICIPATE IN THE EVENT ON THE FOLLOWING BASIS:
- I agree to fundraising the minimum of $500.00 as part of my participation in the 2018 RNR MTB Adventure. I understand I will not be permitted to start the event unless I can demonstrate the donations or meet any shortfall in funds raised. Each participant will automatically receive an online fundraising webpage as part of the registration process either as an individual or as part of a team
- By participating, I acknowledge that cycling activities are dangerous recreational activities and that participating involves inherent risks and hazards including group/pack riding/free riding arrangements.
- I understand the ride is not a race and is conducted on public roads used by other traffic and that the roads will not be closed to traffic.
- I agree to abide by the Queensland Road Rules and to follow any directions given by the Queensland Police, Ride Director or Ride Authorities.
- I will ensure I am competent to take part in the ride, that my bicycle is mechanically sound and recently serviced and I will wear an approved bicycle helmet and ride identification as required.
- I am in good health and physically capable of participating in the ride. I do not have any medical conditions that may affect my own safety or the safety of anyone involved in the event. I am not currently undergoing investigations for any as yet undiagnosed medical conditions.